Vision - GOOD NEWS CONSULTING, Inc. will ensure our position as the premier provider of elder care services through the offering of consultation and training programs that enhance the quality of life for the aging community.
Mission - GOOD NEWS CONSULTING, Inc. is committed to high standards of excellence in the development and management of services and programs to meet the challenges associated with the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the aged, with specialization in services for those with Alzheimer's disease or related dementia.
This will be accomplished by:
- Developing services and programs utilizing resources that are state-of-the-art in current elder care practice.
- Providing consultation services to the long-term care industry for the development and management of programs that will enhance the lives of their residents.
- Providing "best practice" dementia training to those in the long-term care industry through regional workshops and in-facility in-services.
- Providing training in a variety of settings that will lead to a better understanding of the physical, emotional and spiritual needs associated with the aging process.
Values - GOOD NEWS CONSULTING, Inc. will conduct itself utilizing the principles that are based in scripture recognizing that those who are in the later years of their life, especially those unable to advocate and care for themselves because of a dementng illness will be afforded the highest regard as deemed by our Creator.
Meet the Team
- Founder/President - Kay Lynne Ege, B.S., ACC, CMC
- CEO - Tina Hess, B.S., CMC, RG-NGC
- Care Manager/Training Specialist - Alison Sprankle, B.S.
- Care Manager / Marketing Specialist - Kimberly Noel, B.A., CSA
- Care Manager/Training Specialist - Lori Breziner-Smith, CRmTI, CTRS
- Client Accounts - Janie Stasiulis, B.S.
- Administrative Assistant - Rena Prowell
- Administrative Assistant - Nancy Brewster
- Bookkeeper - Laura DePietro, B.S.
- Consultation Assistant - Crista L. Bush, B.S.
- Care Manager and Training Specialist - Michalene A. Peticca, M.A.
- Care Manager and Training Specialist - Michelle L. Risser, B.S.